Here you can know all about Best Multifunction Laser Printer Under 20000 in India 2022.
Now, technology is at its pinnacle. With the bliss of technology, you are now able to enjoy the faster speed, pristine text, and fantastic paper handling of laser printers.
Laser printers can provide you with many benefits no doubt.
But when it is multifunctional, you can save up a lot of money and space and thus it contributes to a healthy workflow.
Here the below-mentioned products are given after so much research, and testing so that you can find the best multifunction laser printer under 20000 one for your needs.
- Which are the best multifunction laser printers under 20000?
- Which are the Best Multifunction Laser Printers under 20000 for office Use?
- List Of Best Laser Printers in India 2022
- Best Multifunction Laser Printer Under 20000
- 1. HP Laserjet Pro M1136 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer
- 2. HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Multi-Function Direct Wireless Network Laser Printer
- 3. Canon MF3010 Digital Multifunction Laser Printer
- 4. Brother DCP-L2520D Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
- 5. Canon MF244DW Digital Multifunction Laser Printer
- 6. Brother DCP-B7535DW Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
- 7. HP Neverstop 1200a Laser Multi-Function Printer
- 8. Pantum M6502 Laser MFP Multifunction Laser Printer
- 9. Samsung Xpress SL-M2060W Multifunctional Laser Printer
- Different Types of the Laser Printer
- Best Multifunction Laser Printer Under 20000 – Buyer’s Guide
- Best Multifunction Laser Printer in India – FAQs
- Conclusion for Best Laser Printer under 20000
Which are the best multifunction laser printers under 20000?
The Brother DCP-B7535DW is the best laser printer under 20000. It features the lowest cost per page printing which is .60 paise per page.
Additionally, the automatic duplex printing and the ADF features make it stand out from the row.
Which are the Best Multifunction Laser Printers under 20000 for office Use?
The Best Multifunction laser printers under 20000 for office use are as follows:
- HP Laserjet Pro M1136
- HP Laserjet Pro M126nw
- Canon MF3010 Digital
- Brother DCP-L2520D
- Canon MF244DW Digital
List Of Best Laser Printers in India 2022
- HP Laserjet Pro M1136 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer
- HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Multi-Function Direct Wireless Network Laser Printer
- Canon MF3010 Digital Multifunction Laser Printer
- Brother DCP-L2520D Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
- Canon MF244DW Digital Multifunction Laser Printer
- Brother DCP-B7535DW Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
- HP Neverstop 1200a Laser Multi-Function Printer
- Pantum M6502 Laser MFP Multifunction Laser Printer
- Samsung Xpress SL-M2060W Multifunctional Laser Printer
You also like: Top 9 Best Projectors in India 2022 – Buyer’s Guide & Review
Best Multifunction Laser Printer Under 20000
Choosing the right one from the row of the best multifunctional laser printer under 20000 in India is tough.
Whether you need occasional printing from a basic model or you want the volume of pages printing quickly.
Or any advanced printer that has cloud connectivity and other security features – you need to choose one as per your requirement.
1. HP Laserjet Pro M1136 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer
- Print, scan copy multifunction printer.
- 18 pages per minute.
- Auto duplexing feature.
- 8000 pages per month.
- 1500 page yield.
- USB connectivity.
This is the bigger item if compared to the others in the list of the best multifunction laser printer in India under 20000. It makes an ideal printer for office use, but if you have enough space on your desk, you can use it for home as well.
- Multifunctional capacity: Most probably this is the best item to have on your office desk as it can offer you different functions like printing, scanning, and copying. The exclusive features of this printer have made it stand out from others on the list.
- Design: The black matte exterior design gives it a classy and sophisticated look. Additionally, its amazing text quality gives you a quality output that is within the budget also.
- On and off technology: The energy-efficient feature of this printer saves up a huge in your utility bills. As it comes with automatic off and on features that enable the device to be shut up when it is not used for a long time.
- Performance: The duplexing feature has made this product unique from others. 8000 pages in a month along with the printing resolution of 600×600 dpi have made it ideal for office use.
2. HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Multi-Function Direct Wireless Network Laser Printer
- Multifunctional laserjet printer.
- Wireless and USB connectivity.
- 20 ppm printing speed.
- Supports a different range of paper size.
- 1500 pages page yield.
- 8000 pages per month.
To meet your all domestic and official needs, you can trust this best Laser Printer for office use in India without any hesitation. The fascinating features of this printer are tempting to go for.
- Compatibility: The first thing to note about this printer is its compatibility. You can directly print here from your smartphone. It also comes with Wi-Fi and USB compatibility. The excellent resolution of 600x600dpi will no doubt provide you a clear and crisp content.
- Save up space: If you have less space in your house to set up a printer, then it can be ideal for you. It will take very little space in your home and can be set in your home and office easily.
- Paper saver: It not only saves space but also using this printer you can save your papers with this one of the best multifunction laser printer in India under 20000. It can print on both sides of a paper and can support almost every format which includes PDF, JPG, PNG, TXT, and so on.
- Super multifunctional device: It allows the user to get print, scan and copy comfortably. It can provide you up to 20 pages of printing per minute which indicates its amazing productive printing side.
3. Canon MF3010 Digital Multifunction Laser Printer
- Monthly duty cycle 8000 pages.
- Resolution 600×600 dpi.
- Monochrome laser.
- Fast printing speed.
- LCD display.
- Toner cartridge 325*2.
The next competent imaging device in the category of best laser printer under 20000 in India.
This is one of the best options for the students and small offices. This can work efficiently on outputting the emails, web articles, recipes, and other small print jobs.
- Design: The exclusive Canon MF3010 comes with a handy chassis shape that will take a small amount of space on your desktop. 10 inches only tall, this printer saves you extra space for dormancy. Being lightweight, it reduces the pressure of load with two ridged inlets at the bottom.
- Compatibility: The MF3010 is compatible with almost every device including Mac and Windows operating systems. It comes with all the drivers on a single disc in the box.
- Installation: Installation of this exclusive printer is easy as there is no wireless detail to fill in. If you want extra tools like MF Toolbox and Presto PageManager you can install it.
4. Brother DCP-L2520D Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
- Multiple functionalities.
- 30 pages per minute.
- Can print all sizes of paper.
- TN 2365 cartridge toner.
- Windows XP home compatibility.
- USB connection.
Brother is another leading company who produces exclusive printers for business and commercial uses. With this printer, you can print and scan documents without any hassle.
- Printing capacity: It comes with an unbelievable printing speed which is nearly 30 pages per minute. For its exclusive features, this printer is considered the best laser printer for official use. The 2400×600 resolution is enough to provide you clear and crisp content every time.
- Printing path: You can comfortably put printing envelopes in this printer as it features a straight-through paper path rather than a curved one. So, you can say, this printer is ideal for any type of thick documents like envelopes, letterhead, etc.
- Paper tray capacity: The 250 sheets capacity makes it ideal for offices and other establishments. It can handle all paper sizes be it a letter or any legal paper. The paper tray is made in such a way so that it can protect the papers from dust and moisture.
- Operating system: This one of the Best Multifunction Laser Printer under 20000 for office Use is capable to be operated with different operating systems which includes Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista, and the older Windows version like Windows 2003, macOS, Duplex printing is also possible with this printer.
5. Canon MF244DW Digital Multifunction Laser Printer
- Multifunctional quality printer.
- 1.50 Rs per page cost.
- Connects Wi-Fi.
- High-quality RAM.
- Auto duplex printing.
- High-Speed printing.
Canon needs no introduction in the digital world. All the products from Canon ensure quality, performance, and design. The Canon MF244DW is one of their great innovations.
- RAM: It comes with a 512 MB RAM capacity which is quite impressive in this budget. Using the copier function, you can get around 999 copies from this printer.
- Performance: These exclusive printers allow you to get a page yield for 2400 sheets which costs 1.50 per page. It supports ADF which is also appreciable in this reasonable budget.
- Excellent paper tray capacity: The Canon MF244DW comes with a paper tray capacity of 250 sheets and 35 extra for ADF. Amazingly, it can allow you to get printing in 60 to 163 GSM thick paper. The maximum resolution of 1200×1200 is also not to skip I’m this printer.
- Vari-angle display: Thanks to its Vari-angle display feature of this best laser printer under 20000 that provides quick and decent feedback.
- Connectivity: Apart from the usual USB connectivity, it also allows built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity. You can also operate it via several mobile applications like Canon PRINT Business, Canon Print Service, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria Print Service.
6. Brother DCP-B7535DW Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
- .60 paise per page.
- Duplex printing automatic.
- ADF features.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
- 200-250 page performance.
If you are looking for a Best Multifunction Laser Printer under 20000 for office Use, the. Brother DCP-B7535DW is something to consider. With the lower print cost of .60 and the high print speed of 34 ppm, this is worth hitting the budget.
- ADF: Automatic Document Feeder or ADF is one of the best features of this printer. This exclusive multifunction printer comes with a page yield of 2500 sheets. The A4, Letter, A5, A6, etc can be used here. The speed is 34ppm which is featured with an automatic duplex function.
- Paper tray capacity: The paper tray capacity of this printer is 250 sheets and 50 more for the ADF. It allows the paper of 60 to 250 GSM.
- Connection: It connects Wi-Fi and Ethernet easily and it also supports third-party applications like AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria Print Service. From its display panel, you can get feedback. It can be operated through almost every device like Windows, macOS, and Linux, etc.
7. HP Neverstop 1200a Laser Multi-Function Printer
- Clear black and white output.
- Connects via Wi-Fi and high-speed USB connectivity.
- 20ppm printing speed.
- Supports all paper size.
- 20000 pages duty cycle.
The innovative toner system of this printer will allow you to make prints without any pause. It can adjust any small place to be fit nicely around the desktop.
- Design: The ideal body design of this one of the Best laser printer for home use in India is like Hp body design. You can see a flattened scanner on the top of the scanner that is extremely easy for accessing and can quickly scan single, multiple, and IDs.
- Setup: The HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200a comes with one power and USB port at the back. For setting up the device, you need to insert the USB with the PC and power in the printer. To get a better printing experience, you can download the driver from the HP website.
- Performance: It comes with a maximum speed of 20ppm with never stop laser 1200A. That means, within 5 minutes, you can print about 100 pages easily. The printed text from this printer is crisp and sharp.
If you want to print your ID card, you can do it with a particular button. Provided scanner on the top support up to 600ppi which can scan a page in less than 22 seconds.
- Cost-effective item: The reasonable cost make the printer ideal for office use. Compared to other printers, this printer provides the cheapest which is 29 paisa per page.
8. Pantum M6502 Laser MFP Multifunction Laser Printer
- Multifunction convenience.
- High resolution 1200×1200 dpi.
- Fast processor 600 MHZ.
- One-step installation drive.
- The cartridge is composite.
The multifunctional laser printer is all time on demand. Pantum M6502 Laser MFP is another exclusive item in the list of best laser printer under 20000.
- Functions: It can support variable media size no doubt. The scan size is 216*297 and the scan is also considered flatbed. You can easily print receipt copy, ID copy, and N-up copy from this printer.
- Cartridges: This printer comes with more than 700 pages in the starter cartridge. It is also compatible with other effective cartridges like PC-210KEVand PC-211KEV. The cost per print for this printer is just Rs. 1/print.
- Duty cycle: It can provide you up to 20000 pages per month print. From the date of purchase, you can get just one year warranty for this printer.
9. Samsung Xpress SL-M2060W Multifunctional Laser Printer
- Multifunctional printer.
- Wireless printing.
- Mobile application connectivity.
- Speed 20ppm.
- Mac operation is available.
If you want to print with ease, then this is the best pick for you. The smart and compact design of this printer is no doubt to impress you st its first sight.
- Auto Duplex Printing: The smart feature Auto Duplex Printing is best for regular use in home office, business or any other business printing. You can oribt two sided documents easily which saves up you extra page.
- Design: The documents feeder on the top helps in lifting up the scanner glass easily. The two lines Monochrome LCD with buttons for scanning and copying is really appreciable in this model.
- Other features: The amazing printer can print at least 20 pages per minute. The awesome doped technology is really admirable in this budget. The mobile application connectivity allows you to print documents easily.
Different Types of the Laser Printer
There are different categories for laser printers. The types are determined by the size of every printer. Here some of the categories are described below:
Personal laser printer
The personal laser printers are designed as small to fit on a desk with other computer equipment. They are connected to one computer for a single user.
However, multiple connections are available if it’s connected with the terminal of multiple users in the best multifunction laser printer under 20000. The personal computers are simple as the duplex system may make them large.
Personal computers may not be speedy just like the others in the category. They can produce around 4 ppm. It can hold simply 100
Sheets and their simple paper tray can be used as a manual feed facility.
They are larger than the personal printers. But they are enough to be set on any desk with a computer.
A single person can use it or it can be shared with multiple users. Several accessories are needed for this printer as it supports a wide range of applications.
They can generally produce 8 ppm which is enough for any small group. These can be also ideal for the persons who need printing a lot.
The paper tray of an office printer can hold about 250 sheets and the second paper feeder is attached to the bottom of it.
These printers are specially designed for sharing between numbers of users. They are available as floor stand fit and some of them can be placed on the desk also. They are kept aside as these printers need to run without any operator invention for a long time.
These laser printers can produce around 15-30 ppm. It may come with one larger tray or several small trays as it needs to hold a large number of sheets which can be 1500-2500 onwards.
The production printers need to be operated by an operator. These are large floor standing devices and require three-phase main electricity supplies.
These printers are designed to run a day-long or in the shift working environment.
The use of these types of printers is common in the gas, electricity office, bank, marketing mailshots, shopping malls, etc who need large volumes of printing.
These printers can produce 50-135 sheets per minute. The paper tray of these printers can hold between 2500-4000 sheets normally but for high print volume, the paper feeder is replaced by a roll of papers.
Best Multifunction Laser Printer Under 20000 – Buyer’s Guide
Laser printers cost has come down dramatically in recent years. If you want to buy the laser printer on a small budget, then consider the following things which are listed below:
Monochrome or color
These are the most important criteria that you need to consider when buying best multifunction laser printer under 20000.
If you need normal and regular printing services like an invoice or other monochrome documents, then go for the monochrome laser printer.
If you need color print regularly, then you should opt for only laser color printers.
Consider the functions
A printer for making the scanned copy, sending and receiving faxes, then go for the multifunction laser printer that can do all these tasks alone.
The other important functions that you take into account are printing from USB sticks, scanning of USB sticks, network location, and if it can print and scan using the cloud-based applications.
Paper handling capacity
A printer can print up to A4 sized paper. Still, if you need to print on A3 paper, then you should check its specs.
For an envelope or any heavier printing, you should choose a multipurpose tray. Be sure to check its paper handling capacity in GSN before you place an order.
In a busy office, a printer should have enough paper all the time. In that case, you should choose a printer that doesn’t need regular filling.
Choose a printer that can hold a large number of papers that feed the user’s needs. The office printer normally starts from 250 sheets paper holding capacity.
Paper handling characteristics also matter if you need print on both sides via a duplex unit.
USB is the standard for almost every type of printer. But for the office environment, you should go for the Ethernet option.
Ethernet options allow you to plug the printer network for sharing it with other employees in the office.
The printers should be installed in the right place so that it can get a network for accessing all the time.
If you are looking for wireless connectivity, then set it in the wireless network.
While some of the printers come with NFC pairing while some others allow direct pairing with mobile.
Be it Apple devices, Windows phones or android make sure that the printer supports all the devices that you access in the office.
Ease of use
Nowadays, people feel much more comfortable in the touchscreen phone, tab, or laptop. So make sure that your printer is also capable of taking touch commands.
A touchscreen is always easy to navigate the menu button.
A printer’s ease of use also depends on other factors such as the swiftness of the paper tray and the way of changing cartridge toner.
Speed is another crucial factor that you need to consider when buying a laser printer.
Print speed depends on numerous factors such as printer model, printing content, paper thickness, and cartridge type.
The later printer speed is generally measured by print per minute. PPM or print per minute is related to the official documents that’s why this is the preferred measurement method of laser printers.
Cost per print
Cost per print indicates the cost of per page printing. You can calculate the cost of printing in a laser printer by dividing the number of pages that the cartridge can produce by the price of it.
The average cost of printing in laser printers varies between Rs. 1 to Rs. 3. However, the cost can vary depending upon the photos and heavy graphics used for printing.
The usage of a printer can vary between low, high, and medium. The low usage of printers indicates 100-500 prints per month. Medium indicates at least 500 prints per month.
The heavy users need continuous printing specially for the office atmosphere and the printing sheets may go onwards 5000 per month.
To know its monthly usage of printing, you must check its duty cycle. The duty cycle recommends its monthly printing usage.
You can also consider speed, cost per print and page yield to meet your usage requirements with a printer.
Duplex printing means printing on both sides. You can find two types of duplex printing which are manual and automatic.
The automatic duplex saves a lot of time by flipping the page automatically without any user intervention. But the manual duplex printing needs an operator.
The good side of duplex printing is that it saves up money and time. By printing on both sides, you can save up sheets and with an automatic duplex, you don’t need to present in front of the printer all the time.
ADF or Automatic Document Feeder allows the user to place a bundle of documents at one time where the device will automatically feed one page at a time. You can find two types of ADF which are single and double-sided.
The single-sided best multifunction laser printer under 20000 needs a manual operation to reverse the bundle manually when one side-scanning or printing is done. In double-sided ADF, it doesn’t need to be reversed manually to print both sides.
OS means an operating system which is another crucial factor to take into consideration. Most of the printers support Microsoft Windows.
But to get operation via Mac or Linux, then double-check the specs of it. Linux is rarely supported by printers, but Windows and Mac are very common.
Before printing the document, the printer stores the data of each computer. This is one of the great advantages of Best laser printer for home use in India.
If you want good quality monochrome/color prints, then go for at least 32MB memory.
The low memory printer makes delay in printing the print quality may not be appreciable. Printing speed also depends on the processor.
However, most of today’s laser printers come with high-speed processors as well.
When choosing the best laser printer under 20000 in India you should not miss the print quality.
However, the laser printers are great for office use as they provide sharp and crisp printing on the page. Additionally, the laser printers are great for text documents.
Best Multifunction Laser Printer in India – FAQs
Is HP Laser Printer better than canon?
If you want quality graphics on your printing, the Hp is great. Hp and Canon both provide glossy photos whereas the photos from Canon are natural if compared to Hp. You need to choose from them as per your requirement.
What is the difference between an inkjet printer and a laser printer?
The first difference between inkjet printers and laser printer is their printing process. While inkjet printers use ink to print, the laser printer uses a laser for printing.
What brand of Laser Printer lasts the longest?
The printer needs care. Without proper care, even the best laser printer under 20000 can not last for long. This is better to ask the manufacturers how to care for the printers.
Is a Laser Printer good for a home?
The laser printers are more economical than the inkjet ones. With the laser printer, you can print material for school and office easily.
Which are the best Laser Printers for office use in India?
All the above-mentioned printers are ideal for office use. But every office comes with different needs of printing. To find the best one, you need to choose as per your needs. So follow the buyer’s guide to make the best decision.
Conclusion for Best Laser Printer under 20000
Here we have listed the 9 best multifunction laser printers under 20000. For choosing the best one, you must comprehend the need that you want to anticipate in the printer.
No one wants to obtain a laser printer that doesn’t meet the requirements. So, this is always suggested to go through the purchase guide for buying anyone from the above-mentioned list.
All the printers of today are highly-priced, so before you make the transaction, don’t forget to read its review. In the end, all these reviews and buying guides for the best laser printer 20000 are given for you.
Choose the latest one as per your need and never miss any documents to be printed in the future. Happy printing.